Tuesday 31 March 2009

EDM #11 - draw your glasses or sunglasses


Inspired by Greg, who did this older challenge on Saturday last, I found myself sketching my own sunglasses this lunchtime at work. I love these. They cost, I think, the princely sum of two pounds from Primark and make me feel like Marilyn Monroe. It's just in the last week or so that I've found myself needing sunglasses when cycling to work in the morning, which is great because it definitely means summer is on the way.

I only had some horrible Crayola coloured pencils and an HB (no. 2) pencil, and about five minutes before lunchtime was over.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Great...I need sun glasses today, too!

Alex said...

I love sunglasses.... but I have no luck with them -___- because I wear prescription glasses...

christine said...

These are gorgeous sunglasses! No wonder you feel like a movie star when you wear them!

Great job!

Sarah Ketelaars said...

Funky shaed and lovely drawing - so cheerful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...