Wednesday 3 February 2010

Thing #3 - mutant muffin


I promise I'm not turning this into a food blog. But the fact is, I like food and I like cooking.

I fancied some lemon and poppy seed muffins like the ones I used to get in Starbucks when I worked in London, so I made a batch of these. The recipe is from this book (which is excellent, by the way). This one got dislodged from its place in the tin in the oven and turned out a bit... odd. Almost as if it had a nose.

It was still yummy though!

9 comments:

Dee said...

It looks DELISH!

Jean said...

Whoops!
I still would not say no to eating it!
Where in Wiltshire are you?
I am Devizes.

Meg@MegaCrafty said...

I love how it curved over- almost like a nose as you say. My husband always looks forward to the "rejects" when I'm baking (since I'm usually baking for "something" and he can't eat or has to wait until he can eat the others).

I left you a little sunshine award on my blog tonight.

dining room table said...

I think I should be getting that book to. I would love to make some muffins like yours.

jacqueline said...

Dearest Aveen, hope you are doing well and have a wonderful week! Love to you!

Large Wall Mirrors Gal said...

I like the shape this sweet cake and so attractive that the way cake covered.

Square Dining Tables Gal said...

It looks so sweet. Grate muffin for the tea time. I love how it covered over.

Square Dining Tables Gal said...

This is an interesting Article that definitely make you read

Dining Table said...

Looks so delicious! Love it! Want it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...